HE KNOWS REAL ESTATE!
- Award-Winning Realtor who has consistently ranked amoing the top-selling agents in the State of Wisconsin!
- Among the top percentile of real estate agents in the United States!
- Annual Acre Realty Sales Award Winner who has helped hundreds of families buy & sell homes
- Been involved in the sale/transaction of about $200 million in real estate sales in real estate career
- Graduate of UW-Green Bay who played collegiate basketball for coaching legend Dick Bennett
What others have said about working with Mike Karisny:
"To associate with Mike Karisny is to associate with quality."
Former Basketball Coach
U.W. Green Bay I U.W. Madison
"Our most recent move has been the first time we ever had a home to sell. A home, I might add, that we had grown to love over the past 20 years. Needless to say, we were quite apprehensive about the whole process (having little knowledge or experience at buying or selling). As it turned out, we had no need to worthy...Mike patiently guided us through everything from beginning to end.
Frank & Barb Hahn
"We were not easy customers for Mike by any stretch of the imagination. He put forth over 13 months of effort for us before we even agreed to list our home with his agency. When we eventually did list with ACRE, we had a near full price offer in hand before the sign was even up in the front yard. We feel the biggest reasons the property sold so rapidly were the level of commitment demonstrated by Mike and his associates compiled with Mike's high level of initiative to give my home the best possible exposure in today's market.
Joe & Amy Brown
Specialties: First Time Buyers, Farm and Ranch, Townhomes and Condos, Residential, Existing Homes, New Construction, Luxury Homes, Custom Homes, Relocation, Historic Homes, Executive Homes, Retirement